Ad ID: 6238
Added: September 7, 2019
Nordic Occupational Safety Climate Questionnaire (NOSACQ-50)
Author of Tool:
Primary use / Purpose:
Currently available in 23 languages (see website www.nrcwe.dk/NOSACQ ).
Seven safety climate dimensions containing a total of 50 items:
1) Management safety commitment and ability (9 items)
2) Management safety empowerment (7 items)
3) Management safety justice (6 items)
4) Employees’ commitment to safety (6 items)
5) Employees’ safety priority and absence of risk acceptance (7 items)
6) Learning, communication and trust (8 items)
7) Trust in efficacy of safety systems (7 items)
Digital Object Identifier (DOI):
Kines, Lappalainen, Mikkelsen, Pousette, Tharaldsen, Tómasson, Törner (2011). Nordic Safety Climate Questionnaire (NOSACQ-50): a new tool for measuring occupational safety climate. International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 41, 634-646.
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research specially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
*All the rights reserved by Developer and Translator.
- Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We help others on behalf of you.