Psychology – How To Believe In Yourself Again (Psychology of Life)

Psychology – How To Believe In Yourself Again (Psychology of Life)



Psychology – How To Believe In Yourself Again (Psychology of Life)

☯ Live Today With Passion is an educational organization founded in 2015 by Nicholas & Anthony. We are a small international team based in Norway, we started this website with the intention of inspiring like minded people all over the world.

👉 Speakers: Brendon Burchard, Matt Damon, Jack Canfield, Novak Djokovic

👉 When we struggle or lose faith, how can we rekindle our belief in ourselves?

👉 Source: Brendon Burchard
https://www.youtube.com/user/BrendonBurchard

👉 Brendon Burchard is the world’s leading high-performance coach, one of the most watched personal development trainers in history, and a Top 100 Most Followed Public Figure on Facebook. Over 50,000,000 people watched his videos in the last 12 months, more than 30,000,000 see his posts every week on Facebook, and 1,000,000-plus students have completed his online courses or video series, making him “one of the most successful online instructors in history”.

source

December 12, 2016 / 35 Comments / by / in
  • some great ideas here.

  • The greatest motivational speech you will EVER hear, will come from the person who tells you you CAN'T Do Something!!! Follow me on Twitter – @BBenita123

  • what part of this is about psychology?

  • Matt Damon in the beginning Very inspiring video! Thank you

  • Don't give up. Google "Truthcontest" to learn the truth of life.

  • 1:30= reptilian eyes

  • Thank you Brendon!!

  • Great video. Some excellent ideas here that can change your life! Change what goes on in your head and change your life! Change your ideas/beliefs/culture/attitude/mindset and this'll change your decisions/choices/outlook on life and your actions/habits/relationships and the quality of your life! Change what goes on in your head and you can overcome your circumstances and situation and be a master of your destiny not victim of circumstances!

  • when you have an upcoming exam that you will fail and you suck at english at an english counry what can you be proud of

  • feel blessed..thanks

  • i believe in myself.

  • All this shit is garbage. Matt Damon is Jewish, and THAT'S why he's an actor.

    "Successful" (The Rich) people 98% of the time got in through some form of nepotism. 1% sell their souls to the Devil for it, and the other 1% get it from hard talent and little bit of help from the other 99%.

    Wake the FUCK UP people. The game is rigged as all hell in this stinking country. Don't make someone else rich by selling you something that tells you you can get rich if you just try harder.

    This only applies if you equate success with money of course.

  • U made my day great and I want to continue this feeling about loving my self thank you for your idea it has changed life from bad to good 😍😍

  • ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

  • thank u) it really inspires me. I've lost my faith in life, but now I'll be working on myself

  • Thanks for the video

  • Awesome video! Small ad for my channel lol. Helping people with addiction to beat it.

  • Great Video thank you for spreading the word…. Living Blessed and Highly Favored!

  • I'm going to the NBA 🙉

  • I admire Matt Damon.

  • Love this, thank you for sharing.

  • Thousands?

  • I stopped listening around 6:22 when you said don't be a jerk. Sometimes we have wonderful things to say and can help people, however if someone doesn't know you well enough…Your personality everything can be lost by how you present and communicate-

  • Thank you!

  • I only keep in mind my failures !!! I need to believe in myself. thank for this video so helpfull.

  • Brendans piece of wisdom ❤

  • So you mean Talent doesnt exist. You are absolutely right!

  • THANK YOU LIVE TODAY WITH PASSION!

  • Before April 1954, the common belief was that "Man is not physically capable of breaking the four-minute barrier that he could not run a mile in less than four minutes" but after Roger Bannister, more than 20,000 people, including school kids could run a mile in less than 4 minutes.
    So believe in yourself is very important in life. thanks for sharing this awesome video.

  • Keep plowing through the dirty dirt brothers. This is where it's at. Untill the rain comes to wash it all away. And then the sun.

  • i wrote this song called "believe in yourself" https://soundcloud.com/taisha-918866880/believe-in-yourself-6-16-16-1

  • Choose To Believe Anything Is Possible

  • 👌👍👌👍👌

  • You can' t believe in yourself.. if you are saying so you are divinding yourself in two parts. Instead of believing others loving others today we are saying 'i believe in myself , i love my self'

%d bloggers like this: