Maslach Burnout Inventory (English)
Maslach Burnout Inventory (English)
Manual 4th Edition
by Christina Maslach, Susan E. Jackson, and Michael P. Leiter
Copyright © 1996-2016 by Christina Maslach, Michael P. Leiter, & Susan E. Jackson
Includes details on administration, scoring, and interpretation, etc., plus a review-only copy of the instrument. In order to reproduce/administer the MBI, you must purchase. Click here
All right reserved by Mind Garden Inc
View Table of Contents
- Overview of the Maslach Burnout Inventory
- Burnout Definition
- Versions of the MBI
- The MBI and Areas of Worklife Survey (AWS)
- Psychometric Properties of the MBI
- Administering the MBI
- Scoring and Interpreting the MBI
- Future Directions for Burnout Research
- Burnout and the Brain
- Burnout and Health
- Burnout’s Consequences for Other People
- Preventing and Alleviating Burnout and Its Negative Consequences
- Burnout Profiles as a New Approach to Using MBI Scale Scores
- Longitudinal Research Designs
- Burnout Around the World
The MBI – Human Services Survey: MBI-HSS
- Development of the MBI-HSS
- Uses of the MBI-HSS
- Scales of the MBI-HSS
- Psychometric Properties of the MBI-HSS
- Administering the MBI-HSS
- Scoring the MBI-HSS
- Interpreting the MBI-HSS Scale Scores
- The MBI for Medical Personnel: MBI-HSS (MP)
- Psychometric Properties of the MBI-HSS (MP)
- Administering the MBI-HSS (MP)
- Scoring the MBI-HSS (MP)
- Interpreting the MBI-HSS (MP) Scale Scores
The MBI for Educators: MBI-ES
- Development of the MBI-ES
- Uses of the MBI-ES
- Scales of the MBI-ES
- Psychometric Properties of the MBI-ES
- Reliability of the MBI-ES
- The validity of the MBI-ES
- Administering the MBI-ES
- Scoring the MBI-ES
- Interpreting the MBI-ES Scale Scores
The MBI General Survey: MBI-GS
- Development of the MBI-GS
- Uses of the MBI-GS
- Scales of the MBI-GS
- Psychometric Properties of the MBI-GS
- Relationships Among the MBI-GS Scales
- Reliability of the MBI-GS
- The validity of the MBI-GS
- Administering the MBI-GS
- Scoring the MBI-GS
- Interpreting the MBI-GS Scale Scores
- Appendix 1. Review Copy: MBI Human Services Survey
- Appendix 2: Review Copy: MBI-HSS for Medical Personnel
- Appendix 3: Review Copy: MBI for Educators Survey
- Appendix 4: Review Copy: MBI-General Survey
- Appendix 5: Review Copy: MBI-General Survey for Students
- Appendix 6: Frequently Asked Questions
- Which MBI form should I use?
- What is the relationship between the MBI scales?
- Why isn’t there a single burnout score, or can I just use the Emotional Exhaustion scale?
- Can I use cut-scores to identify a state of burnout?
- Why do I need to look at the person’s life context and not just their burnout level?
- How can burnout be prevented or reduced?
Page Count: 75
Here some material shared author on Research Gate
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist them in finding the best suitable instrument for their research especially in Pakistan where students waste a lot of time in search of the instruments. It is totally free of cost and only for creating awareness and assisting students and researchers for good researches. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission of scales from their representative authors before use because copyrights are reserved by the respected authors.
*All the rights reserved by Developer and Translator.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share with us on firstname.lastname@example.org. We help others on behalf of you.