Introduction to Psychology: Implicit Prejudices
Rating of Video: 5.00
Video Time: 1525417446
Video owner: UC6wpwZ6t7LT14fzjibzqlZA , Genesis Higueros
This video is about the different types of implicit prejudices and how we can overcome our own prejudices through recognition and acknowledgment.
The purpose of our website is only to help students to assist, guide and aware them regarding material available on YouTube. Moreover, it is necessary for you to take the permission if you want to reproduce for commercial
*All the rights reserved by Developer and Translator.
Help Us Improve This Article
Did you find an inaccuracy? We work hard to provide accurate and scientifically reliable information. If you have found an error of any kind, please let us know.
Add comment. we appropriate your effort.
Share with Us
If you have any scale or any material related to psychology kindly share with us on email@example.com. We help others on behalf of you.
- abnormal psychology
- american psychological association
- apa format
- Clinical Psychology
- Educational Psychology
- nvivo tutorial
- psychological disorders
- psychological lectures
- Psychological Movies
- psychological testing
- psychology lectures
- psychology lectures in urdu
- psychology role playing
- psychology test
- spss tutorial
- spss tutorial with examples
- scale needed asked by ujala javed
- scale-needed asked by ujala javed
- POSITIVE PSYCHOLOGY: THE SCIENTIFIC AND PRACTICAL EXPLORATION OF HUMAN STRENGTHS pdf asked by Asma
- scale-information-urgent asked by Batool
- Finding permission to use scale asked by Roomana Pervaiz