COUNSELLING TIPS PART VII WRITTEN BY ZEENAT IQBAL HAKIMJEE
· Don’t invite trouble. Stay out of it.
· These days children usually get involved in skirmishes, exposure is so much for instance to the media that their young impressionable minds absorb like sponges.
· Sometimes the mind should rule over the heart.
· So, don’t give in to your children’s every whim.
· Men are known by the company they keep so be selective about your friends.
· Do a good deed everyday like for instance help those in need of it.
· Try and be level headed. You shouldn’t give in to every craze.
· Discussions are a separate issue and arguments are not very conducive to the surroundings.
· It is good to discuss issues but to enter into arguments may lead into fights.
· Leave Sunday’s to spend with your family. Take them out on excursions.
· Be good to the servants in your home. After all they are poor and will look up at you if you be good with them.
· Follow your heart if you can be rational.
About Zeenat iqbal hakimjee
I am a housewife and grandmother but also educated. I try to juggle both these positions of mine and am happy to state that I am quite successful at it by the grace and benevolence of God.
Zeenat iqbal hakimjee
- How can you start learning Psychol...Islamabad Capital Territory, Pakis...
- Admission guide for University of ...University of Gujrat, Jalalpur Jat...
- A bad mood may help your brain wit...University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ...
- Cognitive Biases affecting our soc...Lahore, Pakistan
- Self | Do you know about you?Kot Moman, Pakistan