A new, multi-dimensional scale of emotional empathy is described. The scale consists of 30 items and was administered to 793 adolescents and adults. A principal components analysis yielded six meaningful factors. Alpha reliabilities for all scale scores were moderate to high, and the scales demonstrate significant relationships to a number of behavioral criteria. The new empathy scale measures emotional aspects of empathy and can be used by researchers interested in a general measure of emotional empathy as well as providing detailed sub-scales.
- Case Study of Major Depressive Dis...G-13/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Case Study of AnxietyG-13/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Case Study of Schizophrenia (Paran...G-13/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Case Study of Genophobia & Anx...G-13/3, Islamabad, Pakistan
- Peer Group Influence, Alcohol Cons...Makerere University, Kampala, Ugan...