Ad ID: 1112
Added: January 27, 2019
Location: Balochistan University Of Information Technology Engineering & Management Sciences Quetta
Balochistan University Of Information Technology Engineering & Management Sciences Quetta Jobs
Balochistan University of Information Technology, Engineering & Management Sciences is a public sector research university with an enrollment of over 10000 students in various programs of studies. BUITEMS seeks services of dynamic and innovative academicians for the following faculty positions who can contribute to education and research programs of the University:-
How to Apply:
- Applications must be submitted on prescribed “Employment Form’available at University website www.buitms.edu.pk/jobs
- The application processing fee of Rs.1500/- (non-refundable) in shape of demand draft drawn in favor of Director Finance BUITEMS Quetta, must be enclosed with the application or can be deposited through Bank challan in HBL Bank Takatu/City campus, branches.
- Please attach CV, four recent photographs, local/domicile certificate, attested/verified photocopies of all the educational degrees from concerned board/institution/university and other testimonials with the application.
- Experience Certificates as per CV must be attached with the application.
- Candidates already in service must apply through proper channel and are required to attach No Objection Certificate with applications.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw any or all of the above positions.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application without assigning any reason.
- Candidates possessing Engineering degrees must produce their registration certificates from PEC.
- An interview will be held at BUITEMS Quetta and No TA/DA would be admissible.
- Incomplete applications or applications without demand draft/challan and N.O.C (in case of applicants already in service) shall not be accepted.
- Only shortlisted candidates would be invited for test.
- The last date for submission of applications is February 15, 2019